Senior FF&E Designer
We are growing at ATRA.
Senior FF&E Designer - Mexico City
The FF&E Designer’s focus will be on sourcing, production, and documentation of the FF&E and interior finishes aspects of interior design projects, working with and under the direction of project team leaders. Documents will include furniture plans, furnishing drawings, specifications, control samples, details, etc. Specifications are done in our software, but hand drafting and AutoCAD are sometimes utilized. Projects include Four-Star Plus hospitality interiors and high-end residential located around the world.
- Assist the project team in sourcing, sampling and budgeting FF&E designs
- Assist the project team in documenting FF&E design on a variety of project types
- Assist the project team in producing presentation materials and in coordinating FF&E designs with vendors and other resources
- Assist the project team with selection, coordination, and documentation of interior architectural finishes
- Assist with project record-keeping
- College-level degree required (interior design or related field)
- Minimum 4 years experience (Intermediate Designer)
- Experience required in:
- Interior design presentation
- Sourcing and documenting FF&E design
- Selection & documentation of interior architectural finishes
- Experience with AutoCAD, InDesign, SketchUp, Illustrator, Photoshop, and hand sketching.
- Must be team-oriented, articulate, flexible, productive, able to deal successfully with OSO and ATRA team members, Principals, and outside vendors
- Must be willing to learn, meet deadlines, and take initiative
- Fluent English and Spanish
- Revit and 3D Rendering are a plus, but not required
For immediate consideration please e-mail your cover letter, resume, and portfolio including hand rendering sketches to email@example.com
Only well qualified candidates will be contacted for this position. No phone calls, please.